Sunday, October 21, 2012

I Do Bridal Couture! Grand Opening

Ramsey Roberts Sims is one of my bride's from a couple of years back, so we just had to be at her new business Open House!

Hi, I'm Dianne Evans, owner of Best Catered Events, and I am glad you found our blog.

The "I Do Bridal Couture", open house was exciting and a very busy evening.  We were out on the sidewalk in front of the building serving up appetizers and beverages to all the invited guests.

The Watermelon, feta and balsamic drizzle salads were a hit in the mini martini glasses.  Other appetizers were our signature Voodoo Dip on the Bong Bong Chip and Ham and Asparagus Roll ups.



Ramsey, all the best always.....when you expand...(and you will as this business grows) we'll be there in your corner or on your sidewalk once again!  Love you Girl.....Mrs. Dianne

Dianne Evans

My photo
Baton Rouge, LA and all of Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi, Louisiana, United States
Dianne Evans is the owner of Best Catered Events. Having catered for 21+ years, she can help create your special memories with a personal touch!