Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A New Year and A New Outlook

If you are like me, you always plan to make a New Year's resolution, and by now it has been cast by the wayside.

Not this year!  I set a goal to reconnect with old friends and enjoy great conversations.  So far, so good.  I am glad I set my goal so high, because I really didn't realize that I had lost touch with so many.  Catching up is great, and I am enjoying this during our typically slow catering season. 

This is the time of year that we visit with potential brides and grooms, particpate in bridal shows and get all of our important paperwork together for the CPA.  I even got all the paperwork together and in early this year!  That is a sign for me that I am enjoying life.  And time for family, that is what makes each day wonderful and awesome.

So, what resolutions did you make for this wonderful New Year 2012?  If you and I have lost touch over time, call or email me and we can catch up!  I hope to see all of you at an event catered by my company, Best Catered Events. 

Your Friend,














Dianne Evans

Dianne Evans

My photo
Baton Rouge, LA and all of Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi, Louisiana, United States
Dianne Evans is the owner of Best Catered Events. Having catered for 21+ years, she can help create your special memories with a personal touch!