Saturday, February 28, 2009

A little about us


Best Catered Events, we do what we love and we have fun!
Over the past 19 or so years, my husband Rick and I have catered hundreds of special events. Weddings, retirements, showers, luncheons, birthdays, you name it, we have likely done it.
We started out as Catering by Dianne in Zachary, LA , then I wanted to update our name so we were called Dianne and Company Catering in and around the Baton Rouge, LA area and with a few other bumps in the road here and there over the past few years, we are now called Best Catered Events.
We operate our commissary in Marksville, LA on Hwy 1. We have a 28' fully functional mobile kitchen, a Southern Pride Smoker/Cooker, a 20' box truck with a hydraulic lift and the right attitude to get any catering job done...and in style!
My grandmother always told me that anything worth having was worth working hard for, and that is just what we do.

Dianne Evans

My photo
Baton Rouge, LA and all of Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi, Louisiana, United States
Dianne Evans is the owner of Best Catered Events. Having catered for 21+ years, she can help create your special memories with a personal touch!