Saturday, February 28, 2009

All that and a King Cake Too!


King Cake season is gone, but we made lots of them for the locals. I did my own survey and the most popular flavor fillings were .... cream cheese and pecan....cream cheese....cream cheese and strawberry....cream cheese and blueberry....cream cheese and apple....blueberry...chocolate...bavarian...cinnamon pecan.

I am so excited! With my nickname Cream Cheese Queen, which was given to me by renowned food stylist Lisa Teiger of Cuisine Etc, New York City, I am really living up to the title. I will begin making my Easter Cross Cakes the week prior to Good Friday and plan to track the flavors again. I really should buy some stock in Kraft.

Dianne Evans

My photo
Baton Rouge, LA and all of Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi, Louisiana, United States
Dianne Evans is the owner of Best Catered Events. Having catered for 21+ years, she can help create your special memories with a personal touch!